Pages

Sunday 24 March 2013

It Can Only Go Up From Here




I’ve been thinking a lot, and taking lots of naps. (I’m not sure if the nap taking is due to boredom or actual tiredness) And I need to go home.
Now, don’t get me wrong. I love Victoria, and the people here. I love the Naylor’s and wish I could work for them forever (maybe not quite forever, at least until I get married) I love the countryside, the staying on the farm for (at least) 10 days before going food shopping. Not having my life controlled, and planned for me. Having the freedom to breathe, and ingest.
I love learning about Jewish law, customs, and feast days. (The Naylor’s aren’t Jewish; they just believe that Christians should take part in the feasts.) I love the talks I have about Christianity/Judaism, and other religion/ideas with Tasha & Warwick. I love the laughter of children playing, even the shrieking...
But...
I need my family. I need my mum, and my dad, my little sister, and yes, even my little, fat, ugly, runt of a dog. I rang them up last night (Wednesday night) and had a good chat with them, but they cut it short. It was like they didn’t want to talk to me... (I know they would’ve love to talk longer, but they needed to cook dinner.) Naomi (my little sister) said to me that she didn’t, and I quote, “like me getting so traditional and weird.” (Mind you that was after a conversation in which I told her to stop watching TV.)
I go back to WA (whenever I mention WA on the blog, I’m talking about Western Australia, just to clarify.) on April 9th. So, it’s only a couple of weeks left here, than I’m back to all my friends and family. J I’m starting to get excited!

PS. The winner of the giveaway is Mikayla! Blah, blah, blah, I’m not sure what else I’m supposed to say... Congrats, Mikayla! J Hope you enjoy your prize!

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx